Training & Conferencing
CES WIFI NETWORKS
CES-STAFF – Secure Wireless Network
- Employees should use the CES-Staff network whenever possible.
- On the inside (LRSO side) of the firewall, offering protection from internet threats.
- Will allow access to the LRSO network resources, such as printers and file servers, as well as our public websites.
- All UADA employees will have access with their UADA Active Directory credentials.
- Once you have set up your network profile in the Aruba Onboarding app, connection to the CES-Staff network will occur automatically whenever you are within range.
CES-GUEST – Unsecured Wireless Network
- Allows for web traffic only, outside the firewall.
- Users will not have access to any internal resources and/or websites, except for public websites.
- Used for contractors, external event participants, guest, etc.
- Future connections will not be automatic. You will be required to go through the acceptance process each time.
If you encounter the following error - Windows can’t connect to this network - try clearing your known networks. For instructions, click here.
If you have any questions or experience problems with the wireless networks, contact the Help Desk at 501-671-2255 or 1-866-779-3375 or email@example.com.