For Policy Makers
We provide information and data to help policy makers make informed decisions when developing community and public policies which will impact Arkansans.
The National Agricultural Law Center is the only agricultural law research and information facility that is independent, national in scope, and directly connected to the national agricultural information network. As a result of the expanding scope of agricultural law and its convergence with related areas, the Center also includes food law in the scope of its coverage.
The Community, Professional and Economic Development section of the Cooperative Extension Service provides analysis for policy makers, as well as resources for communities and businesses to strengthen their local economies.
Visit our Public Policy Center, part of the Community, Professional and Economic Development section of the Cooperative Extension Service. The Public Policy Center provides unbiased ballot issue fact sheets and other voter education items.
May 2020 - Issues roundup
COVID-19 - General
- COVID-19 Resources from the National Agricultural Law Center.
- COVID-19 Resources from the Cooperative Extension Service
- COVID-19 Recursos en Español
- COVID-19's effects on the ag sector; with reports updated weekly
- Custom exempt processing for meat, Q&A with the National Agricultural Law Center